Our commitment to accessibility
Lighthouse Pharmacovigilance is committed to allowing every internet user, regardless of disability or visual impairments, fast and unconstrained access to this site. This site is highly functional, accessible and conforms to the latest web standards and validation, details of which can be found below.
Navigation and links
- A skip navigation link is available on all pages within the site, allowing easy access to the main content and navigation areas.
- Links are descriptive and written to make sense out of context.
- Additional spacing has been provided around lists of links to help aid mobile browsing.
- No links open new or popup windows without warning.
- A site map has been provided to aid accessibility.
- This website passes the Google Mobile-Friendly Test.
- The site does not use third party software such as Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight or Apple QuickTime.
- All content images include descriptive ALT/Title attributes with structural graphics having null ALT/Title attributes.
- Images are optimised to reduce download times for users with slower/mobile internet connections.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content and navigational menus on each page are still readable.
- Internet Explorer 8+ and later versions of Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- In our judgement all navigational menus meet the criteria for WAI Level-A conformance.
- In our judgement all website pages meet the criteria for WAI Level-A conformance.
- This site conforms to W3C XHTML recommendations and when originally published the author's source code validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional (this does not include third party scripts).
- When originally published the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) on this site conformed to W3C CSS recommendations.